Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SFOSteve
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel Guide only says 'No Information'. No programming is displayed

Jump to solution

Unfortunately my two Roku tv's never corrected. Still have to use your workaround. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Lndovist

Re: Local antenna channels have no programing information

Jump to solution

Same thing here. I have two Roku tvs. One has it, one does not. I don't know how to fix it. I've called Roku 4 times, I never get to talk to a real person nor do they respond to my the voice message I leave.

0 Kudos
Kev33
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I've had a Roku TV for about 2 years. Just the last 2 weeks the program information suddenly stopped appearing in my antenna TV program guide. I checked the antenna connections to the TV and the internet connection, both fine. I did nothing else, a few days later some of the station info started returning and in about a week everything was back. I noticed during this time most of the channels that list no program information on the guide when you tune to that channel on it's channel banner the program information will be there it's just temporarily not in the full program guide. 

These program information outages can be for any number of reasons, from the Roku software in the TV to the internet connection, to the TV stations themselves and the information they're including on their channel signals. Stop freaking out about it, these things fix themselves in a matter of days. Since this is a 24-7 thing it will be a recurring thing, the guide will have every channels's information for awhile then they'll mysteriously disappear for awhile. The bugs of technology, as time goes on these problems will be fixed - and new problems we don't have now will start happening. Stop worrying about it, things will be OK you don't have to do anything but be patient!

0 Kudos
jmele
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Actually, no it will not resolve itself always.  Mine was missing for MONTHS and I found an answer here. So let people find answers.  It doesn't concern you.

dwings2008
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Exactly! And if anybody was getting worked up and needed to settle down, it was him.

0 Kudos
scolson
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

actually I went for almost a year with no programming, nothing on the forum worked.  It was only after I replaced my router due to a power failure did I get my channel info back.   Seems like a security/firewall(?) issue.   This all started with a software upgrade on my tv - it worked for years before the update.  It is not the forum's responsibility or lack of technical knowledge of the owner to fix.  Software should be fully tested by the vendor (Roku) before pushing out the door.  The broadcast stations have nothing to do with this particular problem.

0 Kudos
lynda2006
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Why I have Titan TV as a backup for programming.  Shows the same information as the ROKU channel guide, once you set it up.

0 Kudos
bugboy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still same issue reset makes me angry. Due to hours of setting up the apps and all the passwords and users for them. Still didn't correct the issue. Will never purchase another ROcrap TV

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @bugboy,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Are you connected to an OTA?

For more information about the Channel Guide, we would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: TV guide listings on Roku TV

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
lawrence_jeff
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Same issue here - missing guide information for the past week or two.

I have tried the suggested fix (Enabling the streaming channels) and it did NOT fix it.. Roku are you working this?

I also changed my zip code to a close by one thinking that might help jump start guide downloads but no luck...

0 Kudos