Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TENNIS1
Channel Surfer

Re: [FIXED] Roku TV - OTA channels may not be showing up

Jump to solution

My husband did another find channels and cable channels and Viola, we have our channels back. Fingers crossed it stays🤞🤞🤞🤞

TENNIS 1

0 Kudos
Jrb5

Jump to solution

I have tried all suggestions and I get set up on router but status says not connected then re-try and says unable to connect go to go.roku.com/wireless 

help

0 Kudos
rfkerris

Jump to solution

My DirectTV Streaming is still not working.  I need help immediately. rfkerris@bellsouth.net 

0 Kudos
Jess4shore

Jump to solution

I took hours before mine worked yesterday, then it did work, and now today it does not. This gets very frustrating.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

It’s not just one tv it’s all of our devices phone n TVs  keeps saying subscription paused after payment. On max Not on my Disney tho 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I just bought this TV last Friday and have never been able to watch any antenna channel. Wasting a whole night then find this forum realizing this is not my problem but Roku’s and it’s not the first time… very disappointed.

I used Panasonic TV with Firefox OS. yes the model was quite outdated but never encounter similar problem like that…

What can I do except waiting for the official updates? I can return the TV but what a trouble it is for me to do so and for the silliest reason : A TV cannot simply perform its most fundamental function! 

I just wish I could read this post before making this regrettable purchase. 

0 Kudos
davidwajr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

If this firmware update only applies to Roku TVs not showing OTA channels (as the subject and details state), then why is this update applied to Roku cameras? This update was tagged to all of my Roku cameras. I view all Roku camera feeds via my Roku Ultra streaming devices and the Roku mobile app, so it sounds like this update definitely doesn't apply if you don't specifically use a Roku TV.

0 Kudos
Dayvs67

Jump to solution

I'm not getting any local channels. I've done the restart still nothing.

0 Kudos
Fuller2020

Jump to solution

I followed the directions to restart and still can't connect to cable that I am paying for. This is not a new TV or set-up. What now?

0 Kudos
Kgaun
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.