Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PCB3rd
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV Will not Connect to Network after being Turned off

Jump to solution

While I do not think we will get a positive result from this, here's the info requested 

TCL MODEL:  50S423

Hardware ID: 7130X

Software version: 13.0.0 build 24062-30

ISP: Spectrum

Router: TP LINK MUSH SYSTEM

0 Kudos
Arielisoki

My Hisense tv won’t connect even though I have g

Jump to solution

So honestly I did not think that I was gonna make a post because I thought for some reason it would some how get fixed but anyways, my tv won’t connect to the internet at all like I have no idea what happens one day I checked it and it said disconnected and I was confused because my internet didn’t go out but whatever I didn’t know what to do I tried resetting the WiFi the tv even factory reset it didn’t work so I un plugged it so it worked however it keeps happening so I unplug it and reset the WiFi however this time it doesn’t work at all I’ve tried resetting the WiFi my tv even unplugged it and even unplugged my WiFi I don’t know what to do at this point I’ve keep searching about it online but I never really saw anything like my case especially on the error codes it would always be 0.14 30 but mine is a 0.14 10 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.