Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bismarck318
Roku Guru

Re: No Home Screen Icons After Update

Jump to solution

I have this issue also occurring on both my 3900 & 3820, but I checked my updates & I'm still @ 12.0.0 from 6/10/23.

Occasionally toggling back & forth off "Home" I may get the Icons to briefly appear, but they soon disappear. 

0 Kudos
Slps
Reel Rookie

Re: home page channel icons disappearing

Jump to solution

Still don't have tiles after resetting several times. Ironically we had just returned from a trip where the hotel had a Roku TV instead of the individual rokus, and I had signed in there. So I thought the problem was that, but I unlinked that TV from my account and the problem is still here. (We have an individual Roku device, not a Roku TV). Please help! 

0 Kudos
Bismarck318
Roku Guru

Re: No Home Screen Icons After Update

Jump to solution

@Anonymous 

Bringing up the "Roku Live TV" app.  This is installed & available on my 3900, but I cannot see or find this app on my 3820.  

0 Kudos
Bismarck318
Roku Guru

Re: All channels on the Roku home screen became blank.

Jump to solution

Ditto, I'm having this "No Home Screen Icons" issue on both of my units now. 

Someone on the Setup area said it was due to an upgrade to 12.5.0, but mine are still @ 12.0.0 from early June. 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: All channels on the Roku home screen became blank.

Jump to solution

@Bismarck318 and @tstaten1966 

Try the solution posted in the Issue Tracker section posted earlier. https://community.roku.com/t5/Issue-Tracking-Board/Channel-tiles-missing-from-Home-Screen/m-p/910736...

If still not resolved for you, might be best to post over in that thread that is being monitored.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Paw0820

Jump to solution

Hi my screen is white and I can barely see my stuff how do I fix this! Need help please!!

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Slps wrote:

Still don't have tiles after resetting several times. Ironically we had just returned from a trip where the hotel had a Roku TV instead of the individual rokus, and I had signed in there. So I thought the problem was that, but I unlinked that TV from my account and the problem is still here. (We have an individual Roku device, not a Roku TV). Please help! 

Thanks for your report! Can you send us a photo of your home screen with the timestamp displayed and let us know your device ID and GC version? Both are found under Home > Settings > System > About. 

Also, if you haven't done so already, ensure you've disconnected from power for a moment and try again. We saw a few customers where a cache issue was resolved after restarting.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Paw0820 wrote:

Hi my screen is white and I can barely see my stuff how do I fix this! Need help please!!

Hi! Can you post a photo of what you're seeing? Happy to help!

Happy Streaming!

0 Kudos
Taered90
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My screen has gone completely blank does that have anything to do with it?

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Taered90 wrote:

My screen has gone completely blank does that have anything to do with it?

Hi there! Try restarting your device from Settings > Systems menu. If you're still not seeing your channel icons, upload a photo here.

Happy Streaming!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.