Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garystan1952
Streaming Star

Re: backdrops- cannot remove

Jump to solution

RokuMaryEF :

Due to the fact that  Roku can't solve this problem......I'm switching to an LG

TV.  It has the WEB OS, and I can still get YOUTUBE, PRIME Video, TUBI

and  FREEVEE.

garystanulg@outlook.com

0 Kudos
garystan1952
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

En Terr :

I tried ALL that, and it doesn't work !   I looking at getting an LG TV.  Which has the WEB OS.

But, I can STILL  get YOUTUBE, FREEVEE, PRIME Video and TUBI.  and NO  BACKDROP 

interference !

garystan

0 Kudos
mczimmy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

did not think it was possible to screw up the on/off button but someone at roku succeeded 🙂

the sheer volume of comments on the web is amazing.  people really hate backdrops app. 

garystan1952
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

mczimmy :

Thanks for your reply. But, it  still stands......I'm seriously looking at the LG TV.

grystan

0 Kudos
garystan1952
Streaming Star

BACKDROP Removal Unsuccessful

Jump to solution

10/9/24

STILL can't remove BACKDROP App.  This just shows how much Roku thanks of it's users !

garystan

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.