Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snwari
Channel Surfer

Re: "We've made an important update" is stuck on screen

Be aware that by using roku services you are agreeing to the update even when bypassing that update notice screen.

0 Kudos
CCUHLIG

I have tried all of the positive notes here but the **bleep** tv is still not working. HELP

0 Kudos
FormerLib

Re: When you press ok to Agree Dispute Resolution Terms nothing happens.

Welcome to the gulag!  Press the button or we will sick the KGB on you.  Doesnt anybody have a problem with giving your rights away?  Roku must have had a huge L*eagle suit against them and they are pissed and running scared.  Apple TV looking real good today.

grandwom

I got it to work by downloading the Roku app on my phone, logging in on the app, connecting the Roku device, used the in app virtual remote to accept the terms. I could then control everything with the virtual remote but the physical remote did not work. I pulled the batteries and put them back in and that solved it.

bgl24

I see that the venue for anything outside of arbitration is CA, but can't find the venue for arbitration.  Does anyone know where that venue (for arbitratin) is?

As an aside on this subject, it used to be that the venue for arbitration in most all service contracts was where the consumer lived.  I'm noticing more and more that it is now some far off place that the company has chosen.  This, of course, eliminates most claims because it will cost the consumer more to travel to the arbitration site than they can expect to receive from the company.

0 Kudos
Ron-8675309
Reel Rookie

If u have a device connected to your TV, disconnect it, wait about 1 whole minute, reconnect. 

Try that. And browse the new terms then agree. 

It would not let me agree unless I browsed.

Hope that works for you.

0 Kudos
RCCPA

What is the solution my Roku is frozen? Now what?

0 Kudos
Sibyld1
Channel Surfer

Try switching off your wifi router and then use the TV remote to press OK on Agree. You can reconnect to the wifi after that.

0 Kudos
stayfocus53
Reel Rookie

I pulled Roku out my TV today. I'm done with that box setting on the screen 24/7. Good-bye Ruko, it was nice while it lasted. 👋 

0 Kudos
mif

How do you get it off??

0 Kudos