Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ALake2851

What is a safe browser,that I can use that is an application that I can download on Roku?

I have downloaded many browsers and they turned out not to be real and took my money anyway and did not work. Does anybody know of a real browser that I can download as an application that I can use on my Roku before I get rid of it and change to something else,unfortunately thank you in advance for all of your responses or if nobody responds I understand thank you very much.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: What is a safe browser,that I can use that is an application that I can download on Roku?

Hello @ALake2851,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I would be more than willing to provide you with further details about installing a web browser on your Roku.

Roku is an advanced streaming platform meticulously crafted to enhance your entertainment experience. However, Roku devices do not support web browsing functionality, so web browsers cannot be installed or used on Roku.

Thank you for your understanding. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.