Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guitargeebie
Reel Rookie

Re: Using Roku Without Internet Connection Is it possible

Jump to solution

thx, i'll try that. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Well I can't afford wifi right now and I have a Roku tv  so I want watch just tv instead of movies everyday and someone I'm so tried of it

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Countrykel111

It's always great to see new users around here in the Roku Community.

We understand your inquiry regarding streaming on Roku or using your Roku TV without a network connection. Kindly be informed that you can use your Roku TV just like a regular one such as connecting external devices including speakers, cable boxes, etc. You can also use a screen mirroring feature without an active network connection.

We hope this clarifies your concern.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TrashTV
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

They don't have the answer for you because it's not possible and they just don't want to say anything that would sound bad for their company and I had to factory reset mine because I hated that I was being coerced into saying yes for the forced arbitration update that they came out with and now it's just a brick so you might as well sell your TV and get one that isn't a smart TV I'm sure looking for one now after I sell or destroy this one.

0 Kudos