Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pinkdog
Reel Rookie

Themes...Help! Aquatic, does not work.

My Brand New Roku device does not allow me to "remove" the default theme packages (wallpapers & screensavers) that have a check mark. 

I have chosen the Aquatic Life as my screensaver, however, it does not activate no matter what I've done.

When I click on the default themes that are checked, the system does not show the option to remove them. Therefore, the ugly wallpaper pops up every time.

I've disabled the setting for wallpaper but there are too many wallpapers that show a check mark that won't let me do anything to remove them. It just asks me if I want to activate. If I say yes, I'm still unable to remove it as an option. This is ridiculous and frustrating. My daughter has a roku and their Aquatic Life automatically comes on all the time.

Also, within "My Themes" I'm not able to remove all that seems to be checked, which I never added to "My Themes" in the first place. It's like Roku decided to put a bunch of stuff in this folder. Huh?

The Roku app does not have an answer for this issue. I've followed their steps but nothing works. Ugh!

Hopefully someone out there can help me. 

Thank you!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.