Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
THSnow

Re: THANK YOU! Roku's Live TV Channel Guide fix for Favorites.

Thanks for being the only solution I've seen here. 

fix for always DEFAULTING TO: Favorites

yes, I have this issue too... and using the 'back' button to choose 'Favorites' only serves for that ONE channel you select, then using the UP or DOWN button just puts you right back into the 'ALL Channels' listing... 

I have resorted to simply REMOVING all Channels that I probably won't ever want to 'pass thru' while surfing, but it begs the question of WHY have a Favorites LIST, in the first place, if you can't simply PERUSE thru that list with the UP and DOWN buttons - I certainly thought that was the reasoning...  oh well.  On to a different TV App provider.  Sad.

also, the actual Roku REMOTE, at least the one with my ONN TV, seems to have fewer buttons/options than required:  but has dedicated buttons to go directly to streaming providers, even if you never use them.... 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.