Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rnguyen522

TCL 55S405 stop at loading screen and keep reboot my TV

I have an issue w my TV TCL55S405. the screen is stopped at TCL Roku TV 4 K UDR. Seem like the firmware is broken. Need to learn how to update firmware through USB sticks.

Thanks in advances.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: TCL 55S405 stop at loading screen and keep reboot my TV

@rnguyen522 

Roku doesn't make TVs. For Roku TVs, Roku supplies the "smarts" for the smart TV. For functionality regarding doing updates to the TV via ports, contact the TV manufacturer.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: TCL 55S405 stop at loading screen and keep reboot my TV

Hello @rnguyen522

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Try performing a factory reset on your TV and see if that will resolve the issue you're experiencing. Check out this Support link for instructions: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Moreover, if the issue persists after attempting the suggestion above, contact the TV manufacturer to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can contact TCL Support here: https://support.tcl.com/us or at 1-877-300-8837.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos