Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gtbeekeeper
Reel Rookie

Sleep timer lowest value other than 30 minutes

Jump to solution

Can the sleep timer lowest value be either 10 minutes or 15 minutes instead of 30?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sleep timer lowest value other than 30 minutes

Jump to solution

Hi @gtbeekeeper,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for your first post and great question about our Sleep time feature on Roku. We would be more than happy to assist you with this feature.

The Sleep timer feature currently provides the following selectable time intervals: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, and 3 hours.

Here's a link to our support page to find out more about the feature: How to use a sleep timer to turn off your Roku TV™ | Official Roku Support

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @gtbeekeeper,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for your first post and great question about our Sleep time feature on Roku. We would be more than happy to assist you with this feature.

The Sleep timer feature currently provides the following selectable time intervals: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, and 3 hours.

Here's a link to our support page to find out more about the feature: How to use a sleep timer to turn off your Roku TV™ | Official Roku Support

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
abby08

Jump to solution

This doesn’t solve the issue of wanting an interval shorter than 30 minutes. 

gtbeekeeper
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I agree with @abby08 ... Clarifying what I said was the issue is not a solution or an answer for my question. I would like this to be submitted as a feature request or enhancement

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.