Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Since about February 8, 2024 my recently watched is not clearing!

Hi @Philski2@Dacombs 

Thank you for providing these details here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have forwarded your concern and information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation and to fix the issue as soon as possible. We are dedicated to finding a solution to your concerns, so please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated in this matter.

Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dacombs
Reel Rookie

Thank you!  Nothing you suggested worked so I appreciate you forwarding on the issue,

Deb

0 Kudos
Dacombs
Reel Rookie

Hello, I just wanted you to know I was able to remove my unwanted channels from recently watched.  Thank you so much!

Deb

0 Kudos
Philski2
Channel Surfer

It appears this issue has finally been resolved.
I no longer see the unwanted channels in my Featured Live TV and Recently Viewed on the Roku Channel segments.
What I want to know is, can the way the system currently operates - with none of the unwanted right wing garbage programming - continue to not show and or be able to delete any offending programming should it appear.  I block that nonsense for a reason.  It's complete fiction and unworthy of being seen.  I DO NOT want it and if possible, I'd like the ability to completely and permanently block it from my channel lineup without it EVER appearing again.  Thanks much.

0 Kudos