Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeffreyvee

Roku search not working at all

Jump to solution

I've been trying for hours to try to search and it just keeps coming up no results for everything and nothing is wrong with my wifi or anything i just need this fixed so i can download apps again 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku search not working at all

Jump to solution

Hi @jeffreyvee,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having an issue using the search option. First, we recommend restarting your Roku device by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System restart (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).

If you have a Roku TV, you may try unplugging it for 10-15 minutes and then plugging it back in.

Please keep us posted regarding the behavior you are experiencing and provide additional information if you still have the same issue after following these steps.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku search not working at all

Jump to solution

Hi @jeffreyvee,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having an issue using the search option. First, we recommend restarting your Roku device by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System restart (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).

If you have a Roku TV, you may try unplugging it for 10-15 minutes and then plugging it back in.

Please keep us posted regarding the behavior you are experiencing and provide additional information if you still have the same issue after following these steps.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos