Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Benedlr
Roku Guru

Re: Unwanted Info Auto Pop-up on Live TV

I forgot to add the channel guide sometimes freezes and doesn't move unless you hit home and reselect. The blank screen with audio when switching to a streaming channel is quite annoying. Keep up the mediocre work Roku.

An_Ape_Name_Ape
Reel Rookie

I'm having the same issues at well for the pass couple of month.
Element TV; #E4SW5017RK

Same for me. TCL Roku TV. It is very annoying. I wish we could contact Roku support directly. This seems like it would be an easy fix for their developers. Roku TV 

TMacon
Channel Surfer

its exactly 60 seconds I'm sure somehow someone thought this would be helpful.... ITS NOT! Does ANYONE have a clue how to undo this stupidity?

Wally17
Reel Rookie

Same here & this problem is very annoying!  Been going on for about a month now for me. Problem happens on OTA and Roku Live TV channels/menus. I have two TCL Roku TVs which have the same exact problem. Info shows up without asking and takes me back to the channel I'm watching while browsing the channel guides/line ups. Otherwise, the channel info continues to show up without asking for it.

What is the fix or when can we expect a response from Roku? 

battlebasset
Binge Watcher

Well, we continue to be at the top of the problem feed.  Keep posting, and keep giving kudos.  Maybe we'll get a response at some point.

Benedlr
Roku Guru

Anyone else experience pixels and judder on their screen with fast moving scenes after this last update? Never had this problem before the addition of LED Motion Clarity which helps some but degrades the picture. This even happens during COMMERCIALS. HEAR THAT MR. ADVERTISER? THE PRODUCT YOU PAID TO HAVE ADVERTISED IS MUDDLED AND UNCLEAR. I guess since that feature is included, they have messed with the feed rate of 480 which is annoying and typical.

battlebasset
Binge Watcher

C,mon Roku.  I'm always singing the praises of the product/platform to anyone who cares to discuss with me.  Can't you post something to at least acknowledge you are aware of the problem and looking into it?

Harvini
Roku Guru

What they'll do is to ask you for your serial number and model number, and say they'll look into it.  Then you will never hear back from them in any fashion, and no fix will be offered or provided to you.

Benedlr
Roku Guru

You know that small 'Promoted" bar in the channel guide line-up? Expect it to expand with video in the future. More **bleep** we don't need from the next screwupload.