Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevemc801

Re: Roku disables player with attempt to coerce arbitration agreement

This bull. Seems they do not want to be accountable especially if they F up. This popped up all of sudden sounds like wonder if there is a hidden agenda.

Was thinking of buying a new Roku unit but that just went out the window.  Will go back to using the TV apps on our LG's and Sony. 

joebios01
Streaming Star

Re: Dispute Resolution Terms Blocking Access to TV Functionalities

Simsfan81
Channel Surfer

I wouldn't say that because I bet you alot of people will still click accept. Nobody reads the tos. @BCAKenner 

0 Kudos
Rs1953

Re: Update to Dispute Resolution. anyone seen this on their TV?

The contacts page shows a legal department email address as generalcounsel@roku.com . I sent them an email about this, but I haven't received a response.

0 Kudos
Simsfan81
Channel Surfer

Press the home button or back button several times and it should go away at least from what some people have said. @BCAKenner 

0 Kudos
scahill

Re: Dispute terms resolution update

Yes, I can not even agree if I wanted to! It's stuck on that screen. help! New,  non-Roku TV needed????

0 Kudos

Re: Dispute terms resolution update

The same problem, can't Agree, gets stuck.
I unplugged, changed the plug-in channels, and nothing brings back Roku.

0 Kudos
Mellcomm
Reel Rookie

Re: Update to Dispute Resolution. anyone seen this on their TV?

I wouldn't - I called and paid nothing.

0 Kudos

Re: I don't agree to Dispute Resolution Terms update. TV now unusable. Now what, Roku?

I can't even agree because my remote is missing I only use Amazon firestick. After I paid for the roku remote on my phone it didn't even connect. 

dakmoon

Re: Roku disables player with attempt to coerce arbitration agreement

who the h*** do you think you are roku--mandating i send my OPT OUT via postal service, then expect me to WAIT for opt out approval, and in the mean time i am unable to use my roku devices...additionally, you have made it impossible for us users to LOG OUT of our streaming apps, that we pay monthly subscriptions to...who are you to lock me out of my accounts!!!...SHAME ON YOU!!...i'll be ripping my roku devices from my tv's before that letter hits your desk...

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.