Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpfaujr
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Ultra turns on my TV after I turn it off

Hello

Just wondered if you were able to have an update on any solutions to this problem yet. 

Thanks

Jim

0 Kudos
groovyjoker
Channel Surfer

Here is our update:

Our smart TV appears to host all the channels Roku does. So, unplug and trash Roku. Use the Smart TV.

0 Kudos
Faiello
Channel Surfer

Is there a planned update to fix this issue?

0 Kudos
Faiello
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Ultra keeps turning on

Will this ever be fixed? Roku get your act together and fix this PITA issue.

0 Kudos

Re: Roku Ultra keeps turning on

Has there been an update. I have also had this problem. 

0 Kudos
redtommy76
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Ultra after build 4178 keeps turning the TV back on after I turn it off

I'm having the same issue. If I use the Roku remote to power off (also have a Samsung TV), after about 15 seconds, it turns the system (receiver and TV back on and switches the receiver to TV input). If you use the Roku remote power button off again, it will shut everything off. Didn't always do this.

0 Kudos
redtommy76
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Ultra after build 4178 keeps turning the TV back on after I turn it off

I just discovered it is an issue with the remote power button. If you use the app either with it's voice command or power button, everything stays off. It only creates the turning back on issue using the physical voice remote's power button. Oddly, if you use the physical remote's voice button and say 'power off' it also properly turns everything off.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.