Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mrdunk65
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Ultra 5-13-2021 Update Issue

Jump to solution

In-network settings. Try setup the network again.

0 Kudos
Mrdunk65
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

If that didn't work, try a factory reset.

In system/Advanced system settings/choose Factory reset

Mrdunk65

0 Kudos
Paulf31

Jump to solution

After the firmware update 5/14 4 AM EST, my apps will not load.  did a restart, reset network settings, nothing, none of them will load now.  Is your team going to push another update or do I have to do a factory reset?

0 Kudos
Mrdunk65
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks for the question. I am not an employee of Roku. Like yourself I had issues after the update and had no way of contacting support because they were closed. I tried many things as well.

I had to unplug power cable and HDMI cable from my Roku ultra. I restarted my wireless network. I pressed the reset button under ultra box. Plugged everything back in. First screen was to choose language then the remote automatically resynced. Follow screens.

Hope this helps you as well.

Mrdunk65

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.