Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku Model 4640X keeps rebooting

Got the same thing and thought the same thing. Came here to see if anyone else was messaged. I'll prob do it.

0 Kudos
Karpana

Re: Roku Ultra (4640X) stuck on Roku Bouncing LOGO

Powering using the stock adapter that came with the device. Normally in a power bar, but al tried directly into the wall. 

In terms of hDMI, cable seems fine, but as a precaution tries a different one with no change in behaviour.   As for my tv it has only one HDMI port so nothing I can adapt there. 

0 Kudos

Re: Roku Model 4640X keeps rebooting

I got a follow-up reply stating that my replacement device was being shipped, says I should receive within 5-7 business days.

Gotta wonder, am I getting a refurbished 2016 model that someone else already returned?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.