Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LRB
Reel Rookie

Re: Completely wrong time

Jump to solution

None of these suggestions have worked for me. I get both the wrong and correct time. It will show the correct time when I bring up the guide & change the channel (and only while I’m changing it because once I decide on a channel it goes back to the wrong time). However, if I want the tv to just show me the time and press OK, it’s the wrong time that displays. Roku should know how to fix this.

bswnyca

Re: Roku TV Time and Date broken, and possibly ota channel guide since update

Jump to solution

It worked. Problem solved. Thnx

0 Kudos
Sewsaintly

Jump to solution

Because I was desperate, I tried this 5x home key rigamarole. Did not work

0 Kudos
Sewsaintly

Jump to solution

I totally agree. Sorry I ever bought this thing.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Sewsaintly

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pami57

Jump to solution

This is not true for me, it's a constant problem, and when I shut tv off and get up next day to turn it on not only is time on guide has not caught up to actual time but it is exactly on same channel I turned it off from and when I go to guide to switch channel I can not change channel, I have to constantly restart. 

0 Kudos
LRB
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Eventually, my backlight got dim and so I just threw the tv out and got a Google tv. It’s still new but I’m sure it’ll have its own issues.