Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wendygo

Re: Roku OS 12 & Fubo - How To Delete A Single Episode?

Jump to solution

Nope, the option to delete an episode is not there, I just tried it.  So it’s still all or nothing.

0 Kudos
soundwavz
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You actually need to click the single episode, a new menu pops up, then select "episode options", there is a delete episode option there.

Wendygo

Jump to solution

Okay that works.  They give us “recording options” in two different places.  Uggh.

0 Kudos
SteveG62

Jump to solution

What if no options appear when I select a recording?  I can only select and play and there are no delete options I can once play has started.  Is there some setting I am missing?

0 Kudos
LynnBake

Jump to solution

Try swiping to the left.  

0 Kudos
610Drew
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I haven't found a way to swipe on a television but the previous suggestions work. In fact, since I first posted the question, a "delete episode" option now shows once one clicks into the episode. No need to dig deeper into "recording options" so a slight improvement. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.