Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pmgonline
Reel Rookie

Roku Homescreen shows 11 channel and "See All" after an update

Jump to solution

I powered up and saw 20 app tiles in 5 rows (5 rows - 4 columns) of apps.  I entered one and watched for an hour then when exiting I now only see 11 tiles (plus a “See All”) in 3 rows. Ran update (am at version 12.5.5 build 4174-63) and being current, restarted through system, hard disconnect of power, and a reset of network with no change. Any ideas on how to adjust back to show more rows?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Home Screen "See All" Why? are you doing this?

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for keeping the Roku Community posted!

We hear you, and we appreciate your feedback about this. This has been acknowledged by the concerned team.

If you're still seeing this option on your screen, we would recommend performing a system update and then trying again.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
willir64
Binge Watcher

Home Screen "See All" Why? are you doing this?

Jump to solution

That's it I am done with ROKU! Now they are hiding my channel icons and I have to make yet more clicks just so I can see the channels that I pay for. I am tired of them changing things without warning and it always push their stuff that I don't want on me. I am going to fire tv and throwing these device out the window. 

MorseBri
Reel Rookie

Home Screen now has show all

Jump to solution

I now have a “Show All” icon on my home screen. How do I remove the icon and keep my original lineup? This just started today with the last few hours. 

0 Kudos
Pmgonline
Reel Rookie

Re: Philip’s Roku TV just changed home screen to only 11 apps

Jump to solution

Update - I also have a Roku stick and a TCL Roku TV - after powering them on the same screen/behavior.  Looks like part of an update - BAD idea and should revert to allowing more tiles

0 Kudos
alpharenji

Re: Home Screen now has show all

Jump to solution

Yes this I'd like to know as well. I don't like this layout at all

0 Kudos
Tonyd79a
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I got the same. And it’s not even recently used. It’s just the first 11. And no setting to change it. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. 

0 Kudos
kingbird50
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yep, my Roku TV just did the same thing which is totally bizarre.  As well there is no option to get the original format back.  The aforementioned is why I'm totally done with Roku and why I will not buy another Roku device again.  I mean just fix the glitches to make the platform more stable instead of doing stupid stuff like this. 

SuzyCue
Reel Rookie

Saved Streaming Apps JUST GONE!

Jump to solution

When I turned the TV on this morning I had 115 streaming apps loaded on my Roku device and watched Court TV until late afternoon. I switched back to the Home Page to access my apps and select a different channel and found I only had 12 streaming apps and the rest had disappeared! I did a system reboot, but that did not resolve the issue. Is there a resolution -- beyond having to reinstall 103 streaming apps? If that's all I'm left to do, it WON'T be on a Roku device! THEY sure don't offer any help . . .

0 Kudos
BillQ
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Also not pleased. You now have to click See All just to see what you did before, and even then can’t see the rest of the menu with it. I don’t know why Roku is messing around with a UI that worked. Not cool. There should at least be a way to keep the familiar home screen format you like.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Home Screen now has show all

Jump to solution

If it's just a single icon, you can often just highlight it, then hit the asterisk "*" key and see if it offers a remove or delete.

If it's a special home screen thing, then check under settings/home screen to see if it can be shown or hidden.

0 Kudos