Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
circaryder3
Channel Surfer

Roku 4K+ Streaming Stick Not Working Anymore, Tried Resetting, Serial Number not working on website

Hello,

I've had my Roku Express 4K+ Streaming stick for a little over a month. It worked fine until 2 days ago I woke up and it was dead. I tried all of the resetting options for the stick and it's still not working. Tried replacing the batteries in the remote and holding the reset button and still not working.

I tried to go on the Roku website to request a replacement and it is not recognizing my serial number. This is very frustrating. Can someone please help me asap?

-Aaron

0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Roku 4K+ Streaming Stick Not Working Anymore, Tried Resetting, Serial Number not working on webs

Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer.  Under your linked devices it gives the serial number of each device.  Use that serial number.  If you have multiple devices you should be able to tell which one by the date linked to your account.

0 Kudos
BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

Re: Roku 4K+ Streaming Stick Not Working Anymore, Tried Resetting, Serial Number not working on webs

Where did you purchase it from? Retail store? Amazon? eBay? So you filled out a warranty claim? Which model Roku stick is it?

0 Kudos
circaryder3
Channel Surfer

I logged in but it's not showing this product under my profile.

0 Kudos
circaryder3
Channel Surfer

I purchased it at amazon.com. I did not fill out a warranty claim form. I don't know how. It's Roku Express 4K+. Only had it for a little over 1 month.

https://www.amazon.com/Roku-Express-Streaming-Wireless-Controls/dp/B0916TKFF2

0 Kudos
BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

If your Roku isn’t showing as a listed device on your Roku account you never registered it or linked it to your account. Any Roku that is registered to you shows up in your account. your post title says streaming stick but you linked to a Roku express. So where did you buy your Roku from and which model is it?

https://support.roku.com/article/208757058

0 Kudos
circaryder3
Channel Surfer

Model: Roku Express 4K+ 2021

Purchased from Amazon.com at end of February 2022

How can I get a replacement?

0 Kudos
BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

See if you can get a replacement from Amazon. If not I already gave you a link to start a warranty claim 

0 Kudos
circaryder3
Channel Surfer

Why isn't my serial number showing on your website when I look it up? 

0 Kudos
BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

On your? The serial number is written right on your device. But if you are using the exact same account then it should be listed there. No matter what 

0 Kudos