Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Acontreras45
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku disables player with attempt to coerce arbitration agreement

How to did you get to their chat? I couldn't find a way to chat. I have questions about the Opt out

3 REPLIES 3

I found the chat by googling Roku customer service.  Be advised after a short conversation, they wanted my credit card # to charge me for customer service.  Only a dollar, but I DON'T THINK SO!!!

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@disgrunted1, THAT WAS NOT ROKU CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!  Roku doesn't charge for customer service, period.  All Roku support starts at https://support.roku.com/contactus.  Choose the option for "Accounts, payments & subscriptions" to get to contact options.  Google is not your friend; it's the scammers best friend.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
JimL30

Roku is now a dead company in my family. I supported this company since their early beta. I recommended them countless times, purchased devices for friends and family. But no more revenue, purchases of media or anything is going to a company that is now ugly and dead. 

0 Kudos