Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sidhuten

Problem with themes please help me

It's the first time posting here in this community, I'm looking for help because I want to know if they already removed those many themes that were in Roku before. When I go to settings and Themes I see the ones I already have, i managed to get some themes by searching them by name like "Earth Space" "Bee Mine" etc.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Problem with themes please help me

@sidhuten 

Basically, there are only about 6 or 7 "Theme Packs"  (depending on your Roku device or Roku TV manufacturer) and are  located under Settings/Theme.

The Theme Packs will include a Wallpaper, ScreenSaver, and Sounds.

You can change your Wallpaper and Screensaver by going to Settings/Theme/Wallpapers or Settings/Theme/Screensavers, repectively, and then scrolling through the available options.

To change the Sounds, you need to change the "Theme Pack". (and then change the wallpaper and screensaver again so choose your desired sounds first.)

---

The themes you mentioned above like Bee Mine and Earth and Space are actually "Wallpapers", so you will find them under Settings/Theme/Wallpapers.

And yes, Roku does occasionally remove some wallpapers and screensavers from the list, and at other times, are limited to certain devices or RokuTVs.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.