Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cparra1054

Photo stream not working for wallpapers

So I’m trying to customize my screensaver and I’ve already created the stream I wanted through photo stream on my phone and through the app but when I go on my tv to set it and preview my picture I get a loading screen with a notification that “it cannot connect to internet” but I triple checked my wifi connection and there isn’t an issue there. How can I fix this issue? Thanks 🙂 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Paul61

Re: Photo stream not working for wallpapers

We are having the exact same issue!   Photo Stream worked perfectly fine for two days.
Yes, we would appreciate a solution please.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Photo stream not working for wallpapers

Hi @Cparra1054 @Paul61,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Have you checked if your mobile device and Roku device are on the same wireless network? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator