Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Menew

Parental controls on certain shows

I have my parental control set up to require a pin on anything higher than PG-13. Anything PG-13 and below should not require the pin. There’s a few shows rated PG that are requesting a pin. Why is this? My grandson is back and forth on shows and I have to put the pin in every time, for a PG show. Please advise. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Parental controls on certain shows

@Menew

Thanks for the post.

What channel are you trying to stream content from that you are seeing this issue occur? Can you provide a specific piece of content that you are experiencing this issue so we can try to replicate the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kowens

I am having the same issue while using the Roku Kids Channel app. Not all shows require a pin on there but most do. They’re ALL on the kids channel so they shouldn’t be requiring a pin. Shows line Pinkfong Bus songs and Go Buster. It’s also requiring a pin to play next episodes on these children’s shows. 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Kowens

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you have about the concern you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help! How long has the issue existed? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can assist you further?

With detailed information, we will be better able to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos