Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mkconrad62
Reel Rookie

New way of displaying after a search

Some recent roku update has changed the way a movie or show is displaying after a search. This happened before and it was fixed. The boxes of where you can watch a show are on the bottom side by side and load very slow. It was before vertically shown and loaded very fast.

Please put it back the way it was!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: New way of displaying after a search

@Mkconrad62-

Have you tried restarting your Roku?

Depending on your Roku model you'll find the "System restart" option under either "Settings > System > Power" or "Settings > System".

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Mkconrad62
Reel Rookie

Yes I have tried restating, software update,  all that 

This happened before a couple of months ago and the it got fixed and it was great.

And now it's doing it again 

Can it go back?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mkconrad62,

Thanks for the post!

We appreciate you letting us know about this and we'd like to see more on what's going on here.

Could you tell us more about this? Is this an isolated case on a specific channel, or does this happen across all the channels on the platform?

If possible, could you provide us a screenshot or a video clip of this behavior you're seeing?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to further look into this.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mkconrad62
Reel Rookie

I replied to your email with more details 

Let me know if you didn't get the email

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.