Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MRE2
Channel Surfer

Just For You is no longer on my list of options

On my screen on the upper left hand side there is a list titled HOME, LIVE TV, WHAT TO WATCH, etc and I no longer have JUST FOR YOU listed. That is where I have all my SAVED material,

It was there this afternoon and an hour later it was no longer on the list.

I went and chatted with ROKU and they said it was caused by a software update and can't be reversed.

Any help from anyone.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
sf2fruticosus
Reel Rookie

Re: Just For You is no longer on my list of options

I'm noticing the same thing. That was one of my favorite features. Why they would remove that is beyond me. Not good. 

0 Kudos
MRE2
Channel Surfer

I finally found my SAVED way down below on WHAT TO WATCH section. POOR PLACEMENT!

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MRE2,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with the new feature options on your Roku device. We understand the frustration when the newest OS 13 is released and you find something not working or missing as expected.

Furthermore, we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and value your feedback as our valued customer. Roku constantly strives to improve, as we aim to provide our customers with the best streaming experience and convenience when using our services.

We'll pass this along to the appropriate Roku team for review. Once again, thank you so much for your feedback; we value your input.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sf2fruticosus
Reel Rookie

ok, thanks for finding this. I see that the ‘Continue Watching’ section is now available in ‘What to Watch’. I guess they moved it there from ‘Just for You’.

0 Kudos
MRE2
Channel Surfer

JUST FOR you took me right to my saves while this new set up does not as I have to scroll down quite a ways on the list. Not satisfying.

0 Kudos
MRE2
Channel Surfer

Thank you for listening as I now find What To watch updated with SAVED at the top of the list.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.