Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bareitz44
Reel Rookie

Re: How do I get my Streaming Channels back in order. They are all mixed up.

Jump to solution
  1. Navigate to the Channel logos in your Live TV guide.
  2. Press the * button to open the Channel Options menu. When I press the * button nothing happens.?
EJJAX
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I encountered that same issue since mid June after an automatic Roku update. All my streaming channels are no longer in ascending numerical sequence. I've called Roku tech support several times and have had online chats with Roku support. Nothing has changed and I have not received any reply from Roku support during this episode. It really is extremely unfortunate and disappointing.

0 Kudos
EJJAX
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yesterday I noticed a new feature to sort my streaming channels in numerical sequence. Apparently a recent Roku update enabled that new feature to appear. Currently my streaming channels appear in ascending numerical order.  

0 Kudos
CathyDT

Re: Where are my channels roku and the channel numbers roku??????

Jump to solution

There is no channel option when I push the star button. How else can I get to it? It’s not in settings and factory reset doesn’t work.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

While viewing the channel guide:

• Place your cursor over a choice in the second column (Channel names and symbols, ie logos).
    _a.jpg

• Press the Options (*) key on your Roku Remote.

• Choose Sort Channel List

• Choose By Channel Numbers
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
bareitz44
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

makaiguy,

Thank you so much for this information... I have struggled through this with NO results. I followed through on your instructions, and WOW, it worked immediately...  Even though I am elderly, I consider myself pretty savvy with T.V. and my computer, but this had me defeated... Thank you again... God Bless You. 

B.A.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.