Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jacko5179-

Headphone will not disconnect from my Insignia Roku TV.

Jump to solution

My headphones broke but I used them as long as possible. I unplugged the headphones and transmitter. The headphones are still showing the icon. The volume button shows up and down for the headphones. Normally if I shut the headphones off, the sound automatically switches to TV speakers. It will not switch out of headphone mode.

I have tried every idea on You Tube and Roku sites, including the factory reset as last attempt. Nothing has worked. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Headphone will not disconnect from my Insignia Roku TV.

Jump to solution

Hi @Jacko5179-,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the issue with the headphones feature on your Roku TV and for the steps you took to fix it.

It seems like the issue has been persistent even after taking the troubleshooting steps provided. We recommend that you contact your TV manufacturer. In this case, there's likely an issue with that TV manufacturer that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturer's contact information, visit our community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Headphone will not disconnect from my Insignia Roku TV.

Jump to solution

Hi @Jacko5179-,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the issue with the headphones feature on your Roku TV and for the steps you took to fix it.

It seems like the issue has been persistent even after taking the troubleshooting steps provided. We recommend that you contact your TV manufacturer. In this case, there's likely an issue with that TV manufacturer that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturer's contact information, visit our community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.