Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greek TV by Roku express streaming player HD

Hello you all!
I need your assistance on something. I wnat to buy the Roku TV Box express streaming player HD.

But I want to know if I will be able to watch Greek TV through Roku (I live in Greece). I’ve seen that Roku provides an app store that has a Greek TV app, however will it work? Is it true?

I want it for my country side house that original tv signal does not work.

If somebody knows, please help.

Thank you. #greektv #Roku #HDstreaming

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Greek TV by Roku express streaming player HD

Greece is not one of the countries where Roku is supported so you will probably be able to watch some things but its difficult to know in advance which specific things those will be.  Browsing through the forum, I see some people complaining that they can’t get some specific channels in Greece but I haven’t seen where anyone has posted a list of channels you can install.

devnullpointer
Streaming Star

Re: Greek TV by Roku express streaming player HD

Total Greek app works really well. I use it on 2 devices. Lots of channels.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.