Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merasmus

Cannot use two specific screensavers

Jump to solution

I recently wanted to change my screensaver to a Halloween themed one, although when I went to my screensavers the Halloween ones I downloaded weren’t up there, so I went and found them in popular screensavers and when I was about to set the them the “Set as screensaver” button wasn’t there, I decided to try other ones and they function normally except for “Halloween creepy” and “Halloween Seasonal” please help

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot use two specific screensavers

Jump to solution

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Merasmus!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support and we'd be more than happy to check the Halloween screensaver you are referring to.

In this case, can you please try to remove and re-add the screensaver you are referring to through our official Channel Store website? After doing so, kindly try to reboot your Roku player by navigating to your Home screen. Scroll up or down to select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart

Also, we've checked for the specific screensaver you are referring to which is the Halloween Creepy and it is still currently available.

Let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot use two specific screensavers

Jump to solution

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Merasmus!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support and we'd be more than happy to check the Halloween screensaver you are referring to.

In this case, can you please try to remove and re-add the screensaver you are referring to through our official Channel Store website? After doing so, kindly try to reboot your Roku player by navigating to your Home screen. Scroll up or down to select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart

Also, we've checked for the specific screensaver you are referring to which is the Halloween Creepy and it is still currently available.

Let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.