Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24 fps no longer working since 10/18 update on roku ultra

Roku ultra not streaming native 24 fps since firmware update 10/18.

My roku was previously streaming Netflix and Amazon prime 4k hdr movies in the original native frame rate of 24 fps but since 10/18 it’s been streaming in 60 hz instead. I have tried everything to correct this and have contacted support and they were unhelpful. I even did a factory reset. Same thing is happening to another roku ultra in my home so it’s not isolated to just the one device. In advanced settings I do have Auto-adjust display refresh rate enabled and it’s still doing the 60 fps in movies that I know and have watched previously just few days prior at 24 fps. Anybody else having this issue? And if so any solution?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.