Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
getaclu2
Level 7

pixels all over roku screen

Just paired up new voice remote pro to my existing roku tv. Worked for a while and  then all of a sudden  the tv screen became very pixelated. It's bad enough that I cannot use the tv in any Roku function. Can get Sling to work off the remote button but that is all. Cannot get Netflix or others to connect. Very garbled.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: pixels all over roku screen

First thing I'd try would be a system restart.  Settings - System - Power - System restart.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
getaclu2
Level 7

Re: pixels all over roku screen

Thanks for your suggestion. Since my posting I had to do a Roku factory reset to clear the problem.

My guess is the Voice Remote Pro got confused at some point because just before the Roku crashed I was getting responses similar to "that feature/function is not yet available". After several of these it crashed...thus the scattered pixels.  Since the full factory reset was performed it has been working fine.

I  hope this post may be of some help to others in the future.

Regards,

Getaclu

0 Kudos