Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
embuck2004

my roku tv won’t turn on HELP!

Jump to solution

My roku tv will not turn on, the blue light is on. i’ve tried unplugging it and changing the batteries in the remote and still nothing.

I need help!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: my roku tv won’t turn on HELP!

Jump to solution

Hi @embuck2004

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble turning on your Roku TV. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

• Unplug the TV: Unplug the TV from the power outlet and wait for at least 30 seconds before plugging it back in. Then, try turning it on again.
  • Check the remote control: Ensure that the batteries in the remote control are working properly. You can test this by pointing the remote at a smartphone camera and pressing any button. If the remote is working, you should see a light emitting from the front of the remote through the camera lens.
  • Try a different power outlet: If the TV still does not turn on, try plugging it into a different power outlet.
  • Check the power cord: Ensure that the power cord is securely connected to both the TV and the power outlet.

I hope this helps you resolve the issue and get your Roku TV working again.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: my roku tv won’t turn on HELP!

Jump to solution

Hi @embuck2004

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble turning on your Roku TV. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

• Unplug the TV: Unplug the TV from the power outlet and wait for at least 30 seconds before plugging it back in. Then, try turning it on again.
  • Check the remote control: Ensure that the batteries in the remote control are working properly. You can test this by pointing the remote at a smartphone camera and pressing any button. If the remote is working, you should see a light emitting from the front of the remote through the camera lens.
  • Try a different power outlet: If the TV still does not turn on, try plugging it into a different power outlet.
  • Check the power cord: Ensure that the power cord is securely connected to both the TV and the power outlet.

I hope this helps you resolve the issue and get your Roku TV working again.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos