raymondjtoth
Roku Guru

dolby digital mode help from all

how i get my 4k roku hitachi to dolby digital mode i have cable box in it using hdmi but on roku side audto thing is putting it wrong how i set it to only do dolby digital mode with check or thing were i go to thanks so much ray toth

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
raymondjtoth
Roku Guru

Re: dolby digital mode help from all

also if set my roku 4k tv ro audio and chose dolby digital under custom audio format everthing get low if do same on my cable box its ok i have look at manul for my samsung ht-s100f it tell me can do dolby digital and if set to passthrow it loud its only when i do custom and chose dolby digital only it dose thsi hope fixed soon cable box is fine hope fixed soon thanks

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: dolby digital mode help from all

Hi @raymondjtoth,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We acknowledge your inquiry about setting up your Dolby Digital audio mode with your Roku TV. For more information on properly setting up your Roku TV with Dolby Digital, kindly refer to this support article at this link: How to set up your Roku® streaming player for surround sound. Additionally, ensure you have a soundbar or an AVR to optimize the best audio mode.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.