Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Applehazar
Channel Surfer

Re: Xfinity Stream crashing on startup with 11/1/23 update

Same issue with all my Rokus. 11/2/23

0 Kudos
SB13

same problem I even did a complete reset on both tv and xfinity app 

Applehazar
Channel Surfer

Still crashing 11/2/23 7 am. Come on Comcast wake up!

0 Kudos
Applehazar
Channel Surfer

Still not working 7 am 11/2/23

0 Kudos
Applehazar
Channel Surfer

Many posts on xfinity community seems like a roku issue as fire sticks work (as posted by others). Not sure if roku or xfinity issue but has been happening now for 2 days  not sure who is working in this if anyone. 

0 Kudos
Youngscott

I have two roku TVs. The Xfinity Stream has been working fine since I moved into my house 2 years ago. Tonight when I go to start the stream on either TV, the app starts normally goes to the main screen and almost immediately it shuts down and takes me back to the roku main screen. I have tried to reset the internet connection, reset the TV, reset my wifi, deleted the app and reinstalled it. Nothing seems to have worked. I have a cable box on an older TV, it works. It works on my mobile device. Roku points me to Xfinity and Xfinity tells me how to install the app, then points me to Roku. Many forums state basically cross you fingers and hope it corrects itself. I am looking for a bit more support 

0 Kudos
Kkestes

Xfinity stream will not work this morning November 2

After 45 minutes of going through customer service I was told by Comcast that Xfinity stream is being updated. An hour after I hung up it still doesn’t work. Does anybody else have this issue?

Jkmasters3

Exact same issue for me. Even factory reset of tv did not fix. It's a bug in xfinity app for roku tv, xfinity should fix this asap.

0 Kudos
bd1988

Re: Xfinity stream will not work this morning November 2

Yes, having the same issue on Roku.  On the Xfinity community chat there have been about 500-1000 complaints with no resolution.  I can stream on ipad, but not on any Roku device.  Very frustrating.

BRBRS

Same problem.  Started this morning 11/2/23.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.