Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ForestTV

Will not replace TV with another Roku

When first purchased my first Roku TV I was impressed. Now I have three and waiting to replace 2 other TVs when they no longer work. I will not though purchase another Roku because of not getting a guide with my antenna channels. At first I didn't think it was a big deal but now realize the convenience of viewing channels without having to click on each and every one. 

After I spent hours emailing back and forth with Roku getting all kinds of "fixes" that didn't work. Now I've read numerous posts that this was a decision by Ruko to eliminate this feature. Too bad, but now not worth it for me to get yet another Ruko TV. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
onevoice1255
Channel Surfer

Re: Will not replace TV with another Roku

I agree, this Monday ESPN will carry the NFL playoff game between Dallas and Tampa Bay, so if you want to watch it you'll have to pay for an ESPN contract.

Cable is looking much better...!

0 Kudos
Benedlr
Roku Guru

My Roku needs an internet connection to display OTA information.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@ForestTV

Thanks for the post.

Have you already taken a look at the information provided by our Support page here: More Ways to Watch on Roku TV?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos