Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dnherring

Why doesn't my TV show up in list of devices w/o being cut on

I frequently cast from youtube (mobile) to my TV. I am able to  easily cast to two other TVs in my home without having to power on the devices (it automatically comes on when I cast to it). I have a new tv in my bedroom, and a newer TV upstairs. These two TVs are the newer devices (most recently purchased) and do not appear in the list of devices. 

I will admit, I had this issue with the TVs that do show up on list now, but the issue resolved itself.

Is there a specific setting that I need to modify so that my TVs show up on list of devices without me having to cut them on manually? 

I modified saving bandwidth setting thinking that was it, and also the setting regarding automatically cutting on when a connected device is powered on.

Neither of these modifications seem to have an effect. What do I do?

Below is the screenshot of 2 of 4 devices. This is what I want to happen for all of my Roku TVs.

1000001295.jpg

1000001297.jpg

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.