Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dorytke1

Where to find list of necessary replacement screws?

Hey everyone so the backlight leds went out in my roku a while back and I started working on it but got interrupted with the school semester. So I had a bag of the screws from when I was taking everything apart, and my family was cleaning around the house and moved the bag of screws but no one remembers where. Is there a way to find a list of ALL the screws necessary somewhere? I believe it's the 43 in TCL at least that's what the measurements seem to be, but I don't have the manual anywehre.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Where to find list of necessary replacement screws?

You would need a parts list from the manufacturer, which would be TCL. And even then, they probably would not give it to anyone but a repair facility, and even then, given the low cost of these TV's, even that may not exist. Screws are considered generic and they may not even be listed in any parts list.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.