Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of head phones can i buy to listen to Roku tv?

what kind of head phones can i buy to listen to Roku tv?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: What kind of head phones can i buy to listen to Roku tv?

Greetings @tacospike55 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your inquiry.

Can you please specify your inquiry with using headphones? Does your Roku TV remote have a plug to connect a wired headphones?

Please be aware that you can utilize the Private Listening feature with a mobile device with the use of the Roku Mobile app. For more information about using the Roku Mobile app for Private Listening, visit our Support page here: Use headphones with the mobile app for private listening

In addition, some Roku devices allow for Bluetooth Private Listening. For more information, visit our Support page here: How to use Bluetooth private listening

Hope this provides clarifications regarding using headphones with your Roku device. If have any more questions, please let us know and we will be able to assist you further.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.