Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
winston3338
Roku Guru

Re: What has happened to the channel numbers on the streaming channels?

Come on Roku, are you out of your minds with your simpler browsing. Why don't you try working on the battery killing remotes or the screens that go black. I've got one in my apartment. It's still under warranty but I'm 70 years old and dying from lung disease. It was easier to buy another one

PITBULL95
Binge Watcher

Incredibly stupid decision to stop using channel numbers.  Since so much content can fit in multiple categories it becomes confusing & time wasting to search for content rather than just locating content by a number. 

RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community Users,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!
We appreciate you providing your feedback, and we value your suggestions. We always aim to provide our customers with the best streaming experience and convenience when using our services. Thank you so much for your feedback, and we value your input.
We'll pass this along to the appropriate Roku team for review.
All the best,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ORBeth

Try as I might, I cannot find a way to make a new comment.  How in the wide world ANYone could think that this makes things simpler is as the old expression goes "out to lunch."  Hopefully, not permanently.  All I can think of is that there are those here who are on the right track when they're guessing this has to do with money rather than ease of use.  

bratface
Streaming Star

RokuEuniceL,

Well, if you VALUED our 'input', YOU WOULD RESTORE THE CHANNEL NUMBERS!! Removing them to begin with was a 'bonehead' move!

winston3338
Roku Guru

The numbers are back on my Onn Roku 32 inch TV. It's Saturday morning @ 11:07 am. I just checked again and not only are the channel numbers back but my menu is back to normal. It's like nothing changed. PS.. I'm in Las Vegas if it matters 

bratface
Streaming Star

I just checked my TV & NOPE, still not there!

drmike49

Not on mine either.

PITBULL95
Binge Watcher

Numbers are NOT back on mine...

AJ1972

This is ridiculously stupid. They need to put the channel numbers back!