Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WTH Happened to the nightly LIVE Family Feud w/Steve Harvey on the ABC app???

• WTH Happened to the nightly LIVE Family Feud w/Steve Harvey on the ABC app??? All I get is the abc 'circling' during the hour the show comes on?!? Yes, I DO have a cable TV login through Direct TV. EVERY other shows I can view except for Family Feud LIVE (7pm EST)??? Yes, I've Uninstalled the ABC app, unplugged my Roku TV, then reinstalled ABC; and NADA?!? I'd appreciate it if someone can HELP🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ 🏳🏳🏳
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: WTH Happened to the nightly LIVE Family Feud w/Steve Harvey on the ABC app???

Hi  @Libnjjsnana

Welcome to the Roku Community!

To ensure the process of removing and re-adding the ABC channel is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > System restart > Restart. However, if it still has no dice and the issue is only with the channel alone, this is a good indication that there is likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to ABC support directly to share your feedback.

Warm Regards,
Lianna