Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Error on Sony 65-inch Roku Remote TV - Need Help!

Whenever I try to use the voice command feature, I keep getting a "voice error" message on the screen. Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) https://dmvnow.wiki/.This has left me scratching my head and unable to enjoy the convenience of using voice commands to navigate my TV. Has anyone else experienced this problem with their Sony 65-inch TV and Roku remote? If so, how did you manage to resolve it?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Voice Error on Sony 65-inch Roku Remote TV - Need Help!

Hi @Jacksonjack,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem using the Roku voice command feature. We'd like to know more about the issue you are experiencing. What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV; specify TV) What type of remote are you using? (universal, voice remote, or voice remote pro) With more details, we'll be able to assist you further. Meanwhile, please try to change the battery or charge your remote to ensure you have a fully charged and functioning remote. You can also check out this link here for details on how to correctly use voice commands to search for and control your Roku streaming device.

Let us know if it works.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.