Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scott22
Channel Surfer

Tv having black spots on screen

One day my tv just had random black spots. If theres a solid color in one spot they're noticeable. Also there are two rows of small black circles. Otherwise not noticeable if watching a movie or something but today there was black spots at the bottom and are becoming more noticable, solid color or not. I'm worried my tv might be going out on me.

Is there a way to fix this? It has a black spot that goes the right side, tiny circles in a row in the middle and now at the bottom row there are four and are noticable no matter what's on screen.

2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Tv having black spots on screen

Is this a Roku TV, i.e. one with Roku capability built in?

Manufacturer support contacts for Roku TVs can be found in this support post: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
scott22
Channel Surfer

Re: Tv having black spots on screen

Yes it is

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.