Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwcheese
Roku Guru

Re: Favorite channels suddenly stopped working

Jump to solution

You can talk to Roku on Twitter via direct messaging @RokuSupport

I've done that for this uproar over the Favorites menu. Carried on a DM conversation for several days to lay out the use case for the modal Favorites menu instead of the useless "tabbed" interface they rolled out again. I think I got their attention, but am not at all convinced the dev team will do anything about it.

Your mileage may vary.

don't call me expert, just a long time Roku user that seen a lot of things
IHiJump
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I accept that challenge. Currently engaging their FB posts. 

0 Kudos
Mister_CPR
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

All has been silent on that front.

0 Kudos
Mister_CPR
Channel Surfer

Re: Useless Roku Live TV Channel Guide

Jump to solution

I couldn't agree with you more.  I assume that RoKu staff haven't jumped into this conversation because they really don't have an answer right now - that and that we're stating in the plainest of terms that someone's baby is ugly.

westner
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I just posted the following on the Roku Face book page and on Twitter; it is currently under review on Roku:

Why did some idiot add the 'categories' column in the Live TV Guide? It made my Favorites go away. The 'Recents' category never gets populated. You are ruining the Roku experience. I had to "hide" hundreds of Roku streaming channels to create my Favorires list.

westner
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Every morning when I turn on my TV, I check the Guide to see if it went back to the way it was. And every morning I'm disappointed and get more and more pissed.

Roku, you ba....rds!

jacknorth
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

The Roku app on the phone would be a logical place to have the ability to set up the channel guide without having to go channel-by-channel.

I've not had many problems with the TV until a couple weeks ago. There have been several temporary glitches. I assume this was the result of a recent system update. It's all been good for the last 2 or 3 days.

0 Kudos
Zonexero
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Yup same here, I mean if they see the majority of people are having issues with it, then at minimal offer an option to shut off that “quick ‘mis’-guide”. I have done a couple of youtube videos I have sent to them outlining the main issue. and of course no response.

westner
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Roku stock is down more than 70% year-to-date. I wonder if this has anything to do with how they're screwing up their product and their reluctance to listen to their dwindling customer base.

@RokuDanny-R, @RokuDR

Are you listening?

jacknorth
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hope not. I really like Roku TV.

0 Kudos