Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sprale

TCL Roku TV Screen sudden turned green while watching

I have a TCL Roku 32" TV (32S350R) that did the same thing this morning. The Roku menu seemed to work fine when I turned the TV on, but when I switched to an HDMI input from a computer, the TV went the same solid green and required a restart, not just turning off and back on. Only happened once so far. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Screen sudden turned green while watching

Hi, @sprale.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about having an issue with your TV going solid green. We'd be happy to help you with this.

For us to know more about the issue you are experiencing, kindly provide us with additional information:

• When did the issue happen?
  • Have you tried unplugging the HDMI connection from your computer to see if that makes any difference?
  • Have you tried contacting your TV manufacturer? As this may be a hardware issue.
  • Have you tried updating your software to the latest version?
  • Can you send us a picture for reference?

In the meantime, you may try plugging your TV into a different outlet.

We'll wait for your reply.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.