cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brodybar
Level 7

Streambar does NOT support bluetooth headphones

Jump to solution

I received a ROKU Streambar as a present and liked it for most part.  But I need to have a direct bluetooth headphone connection to the remote or soundbar.  I know the work-around with the mobile app, but that is a so so solution.  They advertise Bluetooth with the Soundbar, but it is not totally functional.  I need to connect directly so I do not disturb other in our home.  If you can't do this, change your advertising, and put a audio jack back on the remote.  I have three ROKU streaming devices and three TV's, but this solution is needed for our large Samsung in the family room.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Streambar does NOT support bluetooth headphones

Jump to solution

@brodybar

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Bluetooth functionality with the Roku Soundbar is to connect and exchange data from an external device (tablet, phone, etc).

For more information about how to use Bluetooth with a Roku Soundbar, visit our Support page here: How do I connect a Bluetooth® device to my Roku® device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Streambar does NOT support bluetooth headphones

Jump to solution

@brodybar

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Bluetooth functionality with the Roku Soundbar is to connect and exchange data from an external device (tablet, phone, etc).

For more information about how to use Bluetooth with a Roku Soundbar, visit our Support page here: How do I connect a Bluetooth® device to my Roku® device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos