RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: VIDEO OF VOLUME CUTOUT Soundbar- Pops/Goes silent

Hi @HBIC,

We appreciate your update here in the Roku Community!

We'd like to assist you with the distorted image that you are seeing on your Roku device. Please try power cycling your Roku device (unplugging and replugging from the power outlet) and restarting your system to see if it fixes the issue.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HBIC
Channel Surfer

Hi Eunice….this thread is already past that point. Please read the entire thread. I’m on my 2nd box and this is about the SOUND. Not the picture. That photo was included to show you that I NEED A NEW SOUNDBAR. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @HBIC,

Thanks for your reply!

We regret to hear to hear about the issue that you are currently experiencing. Please be advised that we have read the whole thread. Restarting the system is only one of our troubleshooting steps to see if it fixes the issue with your distorted display on the screen. Have you tried factory resetting your Roku device to see if it fixes the display?

Regarding the escalation of the popping noise, we have already forwarded this to the appropriate Roku team and are still waiting for feedback.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HBIC
Channel Surfer

Thank you for that Eunice 😊 yes I restart it more often than I should have to. It still does it. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @HBIC,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Just to confirm, are you having issues with your other Roku device? If so, would you mind providing us with the device ID? (Settings > System > About).

Please keep us updated.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HBIC
Channel Surfer

There are no other devices. This is my 2nd soundbar having the same problems the first one did. Please read the entire thread for the convo about that as well. 

0 Kudos